This page explains how to get an API key for KuCoin's transaction history.
Trade types that can be obtained by API and exchange file.
Please be sure to check here for more details about our support for KuCoin.
Transaction obatined period
We have confirmed that transaction history for the past two years can be obtained. However, please note that this is subject to change depending on the specifications of the exchange.
■How to get API key
1. After logging in, click the circled icon in the upper right corner and click "API Management".
2. Select "API Management". Click the "Spot/Margin API" tab, and click "Create API".
3. Populate the Name field (any name is fine), and the API Passphrase field (this is used when connecting the API to Cryptact).
For API Restrictions, select "General", and for IP Restrictions, select "No". Click "Next".
4. Two-Factor Authentication
5． After the 2FA verification process, the API is created. Take note of the Key and the Secret displayed on the screen.
* The Secret is displayed only once upon creation. Please copy it and keep it somewhere safe. If you miss this opportunity, you will have to create another API key.
6. On Cryptact's "Connect to KuCoin exchange" screen, enter the API key, API Secret, and Passphrase (which you created in step #3). Click "Submit".
Add API connectivity to KuCoin
Once you have the API key, you can connect it to Cryptact from here.
Please note that we will not be held responsible for any damages caused by unauthorized use or other accidents due to API connections. When connecting, please be sure to use the API key specified by us.