This page explains how to get trade history from CoinList.
- For some trade history from CoinList, the information in the file is not enough for Cryptact to fully recognize them. They are marked as "To Confirm". For details on how to handle transactions that are marked "To Confirm", please refer to here.
- Participation in the token sale and its transaction history are marked as "To confirm." This is due to ambiguity in the documentation – the coins sent during participation are labeled "Hold for participation in~," without specifying the actual amount used. Additionally, coins obtained from the token sale are denoted as "Distribution," a term used for various transactions beyond token sales. The system lacks a distinction, making all "Distribution" records "To confirm." Users are advised to manually select the correct transaction type, opting for "buy" in the case of token sales.
■How to download Transaction wallet
1. After logging in, select "Wallet" from the menubar.
2. Click the asset that you have traded (ETH in the below example), and click "Download CSV".
3. Select "Select all assets", select the date range, and then click "Download CSV".
4． A download link will be sent to your registered address. Click it and then click "Download report".
Upload CoinList's trade history
After downloading the file, please upload it via upload screen.