This page explains how to get trade history from MEXC Global.
■How to download spot trades
1. After logging in, click "Order" tab, and select "Spot".
2. Select "Transaction History" tab, and click "Export historical transactions".
3. Set "Trading Pair" and "Direction" fields to "All", specify date range, and then click "Generate".
4. When the file is generated, click "Download".
* The maximum number of days for the date range is 100 days.
Please repeat the same steps for different date ranges to get all of your trade history.
After that, upload all the files in the order of the oldest date range to the newest.
Currently, we only support "Spot" trade history. If you have other types of trades in your trade history, please send us a sample file via "Support" button and we can help analyze the feasilibility of supporting it.
■ How to download withdrawal history
* Withdrawals are handled as transfer fees.
1. After logging in, click "Wallet" tab, and select "Records".
2. Select "Withdrawal" tab, specify date range and then click "Export".
■How to download future trades
1. After logging in, click"Order"tab, and select"Futures Orders".
2. On the orders history page, click on "Order history" tab, then the "Export" button.
3. When the popup appears, click on"Download Big Data" ,"Export"and"Download".
Upload trade history from MEXC Global
After downloading the trade history, please upload it via upload screen.