This article explains how to download trade history from (New) SBI VC Trade.
* For information on how to download trade history before June from (Former) SBI VC Trade, please refer to here.
1. How to download trade history file
2. Or alternatively, log into https://www.sbivc.co.jp/, and click "トレーダーモード(Trader Mode)" on the left side of the screen.
3. After you log in, click the "報告書(Reports)" menu from the menu bar on the left.
4. Click the "損益計算用データ(PNL Calculation Data" tab.
5. Download all ZIP files that contain TRADE_RECORD_LIST and CASHFLOW.
6. Unzip the ZIP files. Check and confirm you now have CSV files called "CASHFLOW_xxxxxx.csv" and "TRADE_RECORD_LIST_xxxxx.csv".
Reference for Windows users:
Please install 7-zip and follow the below steps to unzip the downloaded files.
1) Right-click the file you want to unzip, and select "7-Zip" from the right-click menu.
2) From the expanded menu, select "Extract files…".
3) Confirm where you want to files to be extracted to. To specify a different directory, click the "…" button next to the "Extract to" field.
4) Click "OK" to extract the files.
2. Important note
It has been confirmed that you can download trade history from the Former SBI VC Trade (trade history before June 2022) from the New SBI VC Trade screen.
Please note that if you upload a CSV file downloaded from the New SBI VC Trade that contains trade history before June 2022 and a PDF file downloaded from the Former SBI VC Trade via the Cryptact upload screen, you will end up with duplicate transactions.
3. Cryptocurrency received as 株主優待(shareholder's benefit)
The cryptocurrency received as part of shareholder's benefit program is handled as Purchased at Market Price. (In the "Transaction details" screen, the trade would have the comment field set to "Other".)
You may also need to recognize it as an income separately, however, this is not in the scope of our cryptocurrency profit & loss calculation. Handling it this way will at least ensure that the book value is accurate, and it also helps with the profit & loss calculation thereafter. Please follow how you handle your other shareholder's benefits and take the necessary steps to meet the reporting requirement.
4. Wrap and delegate FLR
Regarding "Lend (Wrap/Delegate)," the files received from the users only contain mentions of "Lend (Wrap/Delegate)." We are unable to determine how the history of rewards and recovering will be documented in the files. Since automated processing cannot be performed solely based on the history of "Lend (Wrap/Delegate)," we will exclude this from the file to prevent errors at this point. If in the future, the history of rewards and recovering for FLR can also be confirmed in the files, please send the files to support. We will verify the feasibility of automated processing and if possible, we will handle the lending history as "LEND," reward history as "LENDING," and recovering as "RECOVER." Both "LEND" and "RECOVERING" will not impact your profit and loss; they involve the locking of the corresponding coin quantity.
5. Upload trade history from SBI VC Trade
Upload the CSV files via the upload screen without opening them. * The files are sorted by month, so please upload them in order starting from the oldest month.