This page explains how to get trade history from AscendEX.
Now we support AscendEX API connectivity!
Now we support AscendEX API connectivity to obtain trade history without uploading multiple files. Please find more details here.
* Currently, we only support spot trades. For other trade types, please send us a sample file and we can confirm if they can be processed.
■How to download trade history
1. After logging in, click "Orders", and then click "Cash Orders".
2. In "Cash Orders" screen, go to "Order History" tab, and click "Request to Export".
3. Specify date range, and then click "Export". Once the file is generated, click "Download".
* Date range has a 30 days limit. Please repeat downloading files for the date range less than 30 days and upload them in the order of the oldest date range to the newest.
* Partial executions may not be included in the file. Please upload them separately by a custom file if you would like to include them.
Upload trade history from AscendEX
After downloading the trade history, please upload it via upload screen.