What is subcategory function?
Previously, you had to manage and upload all custom transactions via a single custom file. Now, you can use the subcategory function to manage and upload them in multiple files.
This function is available only in the Standard Plan or above.
Please see below for instructions on how to upload custom files using the subcategory function.
* PLEASE TAKE NOTE
In order to prevent the same transaction from being processed multiple times, the system refers to the transaction datetime to determine if the file contains any new transactions. After you upload a custom file using the subcategory function, please check that it did not result in any duplicate transactions.
How to upload a custom file using the subcategory function
1. Click "+" icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen and then click "Upload files".
2. Select "Custom" in the top left.
3. In the Subcategory section, create a new subcategory by entering the subcategory name and clicking "Add". In this example, a new subcategory "staking" is added.
4. Drag&Drop the custom file for the subcategory "staking" and click "Upload".
* You can also delete per subcategory.