This page explains how to get trade history from Kraken.
・Kraken's staking rewards are downloaded in the file as "ETH2.0", but Cryptact uploads them as ETH. If you wish to distinguish it as a separate coin from ETH, please delete these transactions and upload them separately as custom trades. Please find details on how to download the file format and how to create it here.
■How to download trade history
・For Kraken, you need to always download and upload two files, Ledgers and Trades, as a set.
・Ledgers and Trades are linked by txid. If for some reason the txid is missing, you will not be able to upload them to Cryptact. Please upload them separately as custom trades. Please find details on how to create a custom file here.
・How to export Ledgers (details on deposits/withdrawals/fees)
1. Select "History", then select "Export"
2. Choose "Ledgers", specify the time range you have traded in Kraken, then click "Submit".
3. Once the CSV file is generated, click the dot icon on the right, and choose "Download".
・How to export Trades (details on trade executions)
1. Go to the export screen as you did for Ledgers, then choose "Trades" in the export data dialog.
2. Once the CSV is generated, download it as you did for Ledgers.
Upload Kraken's trade history
After downloading the files, please upload them via upload screen.