This page explains how to connect to a wallet address. Please find details on how to reflect the transactions in your wallet to the ledger here.
■How to connect to a wallet address
1. Log into Cryptact, select "Ledger" from the top-left menu bar, and click the "Add transactions" button.
2. Click "Connect your DeFi wallets".
3. Select the network you have used.
4. Enter a wallet address you have used and click "Submit".
5. Once submitted, the wallet address is added to the list. After you have added all of your wallet addresses, click "Sync".
When you click "Sync", all historical transactions associated with the registered wallet addresses will be fetched and added to the Ledger automatically.
The system also attempts to determine the background for each transaction. If it can recognize the transaction type, it updates the transaction detail automatically.
If the system cannot recognize their transaction types, they will be marked as "To Confirm". Please manually select the transaction types. For more details, please refer to here.