1. What causes coin positions not matched?
It is possible that some history is missing. You will need to investigate whether there is any missing history.
2. Check any missing transactions
If you suspect you have a gap in your transaction history, try to follow the guide below to figure out what transactions are missing.
1) Have you traded on any other exchanges?
✔ Is this really all the exchanges you have traded on?
✔ Have you uploaded transaction history from all the exchanges that you have traded on since you started trading cryptocurrency?
✔ Are there exchanges that you traded on previously but stopped trading there? Have you uploaded transaction history from these exchanges also?
2) Did you have activities off the exchanges?
✔ Did you receive coins from someone for free (e.g. airdrop, bonus, etc)?
3) For each exchange, track activities in chronological order
For each exchange, analyse the list of transactions in chronological order. Are there any transactions that you had on this exchange that are missing? Please be aware that for some exchanges, only BUY/SELL transaction types are automatically supported by Cryptact.
▼ Apply the "Source" filter to look at transactions for a specific exchange
Cryptact's support statuses for various exchanges can be found below (will be updated as necessary).
4) For each coin, track activities in chronological order
For each coin, analyse the list of transactions in chronological order. Might you have bought or received this coin from another exchange? Perhaps, you are missing transaction history from that exchange?
▼ Apply the "Pair" filter to look at transactions for a specific coin
3. Add the transaction history
Please refer to the below articles for how to add transactions.
[How to add transactions]
[How transactions are processed]
* For adding a transaction for a DeFi token, please use "USER-●●●" as the base. ●●● needs to be replaced with the DeFi token symbol. For details on how to check the DeFi token symbols, please refer to here.